Saturday, July 9, 2016

Morning Walk

Woke up this morning rapping to myself, thinking about the day and how incredible it is going to be. 

As I walked down the street using my trusty GPS to find the convention center, drinking Starbucks, I felt like a Bostonian.


I approach the convention center and I witness thousands of people walking at a fast pace, energetic, excited to embark on this learning adventure. My eyes were so wide, sort of like a kid at a candy store, although my candy is the knowledge that I will be obtaining.


Walking into this huge auditorium, I was not expecting to see or hear Bruno Mars playing on the screen, Earth Wind and Fire, and Justin Timberlake. I must say that the music is on point.


I am blessed to be here to say the least. The power of literacy brought me to Boston!!





No comments:

Post a Comment